Friday, February 27, 2015

Be Stylish With XES Contest


The highlight of the event,
Is a make up & hair do session,
Which is sponsored by..
Sense & Style Beauty Academy!~

Mummy took a photo shoot,
With the make up and hair do,
And automatically participated,
In "Be Stylish with XES" Contest..

Vote for my mummy,
By simply clicking 'like' in facebook:
Step 1: Like 'XES Facebook Page'
Step 2: Like my mummy's photo

If my mummy wins the most likes,
She's going to giveaway,
10 x RM188 worth of products!~
For 10 most supportive fans,
Whom voted for her,
Plus assisting her to get more votes,
As a reward gift for support!~

So,
What are you waiting for?
Vote for my mummy NOW!~

20 comments:

  1. nice hair and makeup, goodluck on the contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done. I voted. I'm the 238th person to like the photo. Goodluck, I hope you guys win. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great contest! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! Sim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mummy wins the contest. That is a lot of products she will win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you luck on the upcoming contest - goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to your mummy in the contest. I voted for her just now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice, good luck and hope your mum wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful event! Of course I'll vote for your mother. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would gladly vote, this is a great stylish contest, and the prizes are so cool as well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm voting for her right now! I hope your mom wins, she looks so cute in the magazine inspired photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome! Good luck on the contest :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Done voting and you really look beautiful. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked it for you! Good luck everything will work out

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking very pretty! Best of luck for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a cool event. Best of luck dear!

    ReplyDelete