Friday, July 10, 2015

EJS Kids Jewellery Making Workshop - Wire Themed


I guess I'm addicted to...
Jewellery making now...
I attended another session of..
Kids Jewellery Making Workshop....
By Elegant Jewellery Studio (EJS)
In Kinokuniya KLCC...

This round...
I'm going to learn new technique...
On wire themed...

Using bead design board...
I'm going to come out,
With my very own unique design...

With lots of choices of beads....

Learning the technique of...
How to make wire themed jewellery...
First,
Cut the wire and folded it into half..

Ms Angie using a very cute way to teach me:
Wrap the 'dumping'....

And then,
Make 'fishball'..

After finish designing and making my necklace,
I proceed to making my bracelet...

Ta-Da!~
My wire-themed jewellery....
Loving it very much!~

Ever think of you're actually able,
To make yourself a dream-catcher?
Stay tune for more...
EJS Jewellery Making Workshop...

2 comments:

  1. I never diy a costume jewellery before. Am eager to try it. Yes, I would like to make a dream catcher myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! If I've a daughter, I'd love to attend such workshops with her too :D

    ReplyDelete