Monday, August 10, 2015

A day in Genting as Kid Blogger

My very first trip,
Invited as Genting Kids Bloggers....
This is the second time,
I joined Behind the Scenes Tour:
It's so fun...
That I decided to join it again!~

I have a closer view,
On how the laundry is exactly done...

Found some extra stuffs...
On how they Ironed and folded the pillow cases...

Guess what this machine is for?
Ironing the collars and sleeves...

 See, Do & Eat Workshop...

Presenting...
My Sushi Bento...
And Mummy's Sushi Bento...

Plus,
My DIY Doughnut...
Yummy!~

Clear explanation,
On the latest sound and lighting system...

Found out how..
The cool lighting and sound effects are created..

Impressive!~

 Meet the magicians..
And watched their fantastic show...

Super hungry after the show...
Had a satisfying seafood steamboat meal..

In Resort Seafood Steamboat..

I love being Genting Kid Blogger,
And looking forward for my next trip to Genting!~

----------------------------------------
Related posts:
Behind The Scenes Tour
Genting Superstars of Magic 4

遇见世界顶级の魔幻师 

36 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, I love your sushi bento. so cheerful looking..lol. Gosh the resort seafood steamboat was awesome delicious too!
    http://www.princesscindyrina.com/2014/11/busan-climb-up-geumjeongsan-fotress-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I love the steamboat's soup so much!~

      Delete
  2. Dear Kylie, I love your cute cute sushi bento so so much : ) Also your DIY donut looks so yummy to me : )
    Cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u eat the ostrict meat during dinner? It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you managed to eat the ostrich meat? I mistook em for beef but it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi^^
    I love the sushi bento~~~
    It is so cute ♡

    http://xin-xinshenghuo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. genting kid blogger? they actually gave that title out? Pretty creative. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to learn and see new things. Never stop learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so nice as you can experience different things! Having steamboat at Genting definitely a great choice, miss it la. Cant wait to go Genting T.T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi pretty princess, love to see you again! Meet again next trip ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting behind the scene run through. makes one appreciates the efforts behind a perfect service.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So good u get to be a Genting Kid Blogger! I don't think I have the courage for it cos u know la Genting... Hear too much ghost story especially now HGF month... I takut lolx... But u guys sure have fun! *Jealous*! But great job covering the event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can go on any other months if you're really takut.. hehe~

      Delete
  12. I like the Sushi Bento, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such wonderful events that I miss out, hehe.. so sad.. 2nd time miss out magic :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The magic show is really good la..... We loves it so much!

      Delete
  14. forgot say your bento so cute la :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Sushi bento is so cute! Very interesting collections of photos too! Keep up the good work :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Genting Kid Blogger! I guess I would like to be bestowed with that. Makes me feel young again. By the way, nice insides to the things that happen in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to go on a trip like yours too! Interesting and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome... congratulations.... you are heading somewhere kiddo.... good work...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute your sushi bento, and like the whole tour arrangement, seems like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kid Blogger for Genting was really awesome! You can enjoy many new experiences and visit behind the scene was really fun!

    ReplyDelete