Monday, August 17, 2015

SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes

Guess what's inside the box?

I always love the feeling of....
Unboxing goodies!~

Little tips on the paper bag:
Something with totally no parabens...
From SkinSoul...

And the little secret is revealed:
It's SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes..
Which is selling at RM53 for 60pcs...

Since it's Paraben free & Lanolin free,
You must be wondering...
What's the main ingredients inside...
Well...
It's using all natural active ingredients:
{4} Essential Oils;
{4} Antioxidants;
{3} Hydrating & Soothing Ingredients...

With no artificial perfume,
Or no harsh chemicals...
It won't upset our skin...
And it's totally perfect for sensitive skin....
Best of all,
It's Ultra, super duper soft!~

Applied eye shadow,
Very red lipsticks and mascara...
On the hand....
My mascara is waterproof...

Just to show you,
How magical SkinSoul Ultra-soft Facial Towelettes are....

I just wiped softly once....
And it magically wipes off the colours on the hand...
Whatever stubborn water-proof make up,
Grime and dirts....
Disappeared just in one simple step!!!
With #SkinSoulPerfectWipe

The most amazing part is....
The skin becomes more hydrated and moistured,
After the make ups are removed!!!~
Extra bonus isn't it?
Not only can remove make up easily,
Will also boost up the hydration level of the skin!~
Plus,
I really love the smell!~
Refreshingly nice!~

For more information,
Kindly visit:
http://www.skinsoul.com.my

Good news!~
Especially for my readers,
With my code #SSCre8tone,
You just need to show my blog,
And you'd followed and liked,

You'll be entitiled,
- To purchase SkinSoul SkinShield Travelling Set,
   At Only RM388 (NP RM500)...
- To walk away with Mini SkinSoul SkinShield Set,
   Worth RM100, 
   By minimum purchase of RM100 and above,
   In a single receipt..
- To purchase 2 SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes,
   And walk away with a limited edition (Not for sale)
   SkinSoul Lip Balm.. 


5 comments:

  1. Works like magic! I saw another blogger posted a video.. Just wipe it off. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. the wipes so comfy to use. I bring it to travel and also use at home daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this one out. So far I am loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... I really want to try one of this... =) maybe someday soon... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend also introduced the SkinSoul to me b4. It is very good to remove the make-up from your face!

    ReplyDelete