Monday, September 14, 2015

14 Days - C Jello Collagen Bar

C Jello Collagen Bar,
Is made from wild caught deep ocean fishes:
Such as Cod, Pollock and Haddock....

The origin and source of the collagen,
Detemines the purity of the product..
And reduce the risk of contamination...

With Reliable Source,
And Manufacturing Process....

It is definitely,
A better alternative,
Compared to collagen products,
Typically made from,
Farm raised animals..

18 Age fighting benefits of C-Jello has been proven:
Aids in digestion
Attenuates dark spots
Brightens skin
Binds moisture & enhances skin's hydration level
Boosts immune system
Boost energy production
Delays the ageing process
Excellent skin whitening effect
Inhibits melanin production
Low in calories, High in essential nutrients and vitamins
Promotes skin firmness and youthfulness
Promotes healthier joints & ligaments
Promotes healthier hair & stronger nails
Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
Rich in peptides and antioxidants, anti-carcinogen
Reduce calcium loss
Stimulates collagen synthesis
Overall health improvement

It is available,
In Skinsoul outlets,
Located in Mid Valley and Pavillion..

A picture speak a thousand words...
Just compared,
Mummy's skin texture,
Before consuming the product...

 And after consuming C Jello..

Well,
Of course,
The best part is...
It really taste super yummy!~

Look!~
I upcycling C Jello box...
To fit in my jewelry!~
Fit perfectly well!~
So useful!~

For more information on C Jello,
Kindly visit:
http://www.c-jello.com
You may purchase C Jello,
From skinsoul outlets:
http://www.skinsoul.com.my
Especially for my readers,
With my code #SSCre8tone,
You just need to show my blog,
And you'd followed and liked,

You'll be entitiled,
- To purchase SkinSoul SkinShield Travelling Set,
   At Only RM388 (NP RM500)...
- To walk away with Mini SkinSoul SkinShield Set,
   Worth RM100, 
   By minimum purchase of RM100 and above,
   In a single receipt..
- To purchase 2 SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes,
   And walk away with a limited edition (Not for sale)
   SkinSoul Lip Balm.. 

9 comments:

  1. This collagen bar looks really promising. I hope it works as well for me as it did for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collagen product there. Thanks for the tips of recycling the boxes :)

    http://waiyee.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jelly bars a lot. i can see some improvements on my skin after eating them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product.. it works very well for me... I want to invest in one of the products... probably the 12-in 1 day cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this product! Very tasty and the result is good

    Kolin zainal

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always feel a change when consuming this especially if in high dosage, worth to invest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this and I agree! It tastes super duper yummy =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been hearing quite a bit on this brand Kylie. It does look rather good, definitely will check out the range soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's all about collagen nowadays.. to eat, to put on hands, arms, face, mouth, pretty much everywhere :D

    ReplyDelete