Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cium - Kissing's Balm

Cium...
Asia's first kissing's lip balm...

Very special name..
Comes together with very romantic story...
Of two pilots with long distance relationship...

With the numerous numbers of travelling...
Lips would be cracked,
Because of the dry air...
Lip balm played an important role here...
But yet..
Most of the lipbalm are either too oily or bland...

The pilot decided to create his very own brand....
Cium!~

The uniqueness of Cium is...
Each partner choose a flavour..
And apply on their lips...

When they kiss,
The flavours mix..
And produces a sensation..
That intensifies kissing...

Do you wanna try out...
When Ais....

 Meet Sambal?

When the cold meet the hot!~
Imagine,
The sparks!~

When..
I'm not sharing any photos of my lips here...
As it's not kissable..
:p

But..
If you're interested in this product,
You can grab CiUM on board...
In all Air Asia Flights...

Don't just imagine the sparks...
Give it a try!~
:)

For more information on the product,
Kindly hop over to:
http://www.nomonkey.org/

8 comments:

  1. the name sounds cute :) but i dont really like sweet flavour on the lips hahah, usually will just go for tasteless and scentless ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet.. I find it very sweet.. And a great idea to come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great branding there "CiUM"
    Makes people wonder.
    Should I get one?
    Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I am going to use this or not. Maybe I should buy try it with my wife. haha


    Wilson Ng
    www.placesandfoods.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. sambal. interesting. cant imagine a hot lipbalm tho. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one to Cium with. sigh.. sad sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got myself a pair or cium lipbalm too! And i like the yummy sweet taste of sambal 😄

    ReplyDelete