Thursday, November 19, 2015

Genting Day Trip - Chin Swee + Ed Alonzo Magic


My day trip starts with a feast,
Offering variety of choices of food...
I filled my tummy full full...
Before proceeding to a walk.....
In Chin Swee Temple...

I truly enjoy the walk....
Sky Terrace.....
Totally attracted...
By the Huge Buddha...

My favourite part..
Is the 'meeting' the characters...
Of   !

All the kids bloggers,
Are enjoying ourselves..
By imitating their pose!~

We truly enjoying,
Our very own version  of...


After the visit in Chin Swee Temple...
We had magical moment..
With the Misfit of Magic:
Ed Alonzo!~
It's truly impressive,
To combine comedy into magic!~
The show is superb for sure!~

------------------------------------------
Related posts:
Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Magic & Mayhem
Genting's Coffee Terrace Buffet Lunch
Chin Swee Caves Temple
Genting Day Trip - Chin Swee + Ed Alonzo Magic
云顶清水寺一日游

18 comments:

  1. Such a nice trip to able to enjoy the trip to Genting and Magic Show =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really a fruitful trip with nice scenery, good food and magic show right? :) I have been to chin swee for so many times now, looks like everything is still very well maintained

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately had to miss this trip but it looks really fun. The buffet lunch looks tempting and nice to see other places of attraction at Genting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stayed and dined at chin swee temple before too. Unfortunately, my thoughts of the food, it was too 'flavourful' as in too much artificial flavouring thrown in. Not sure if they have improved better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been to Chin Swee Temple a long time ago, luckily when I was there it was quite empty so managed to roam around but since the place is very big, we end up only seeing a few places and mostly gathered around the Sky Terrace only

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to go to Genting to watch this magic show because I like it and find it fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful short local trip. Inspired me to plan my family trip. Thanks dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nots ure whether you are talking about the same event as the other who went to genting or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice experience for you... wish I was there too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a good time in genting. I heard a lot about their live magic show. Must buy their ticket one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chin swee temple has indeed much educational value for visitor. With its cold weather is good for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Little Angels enjoyed every moment there too. Having delicious food at Coffee Terrace and learning a useful information at the Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you enjoyed your trip. hehe. Never been there myself before, thus i should make my way there soon! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to watch the magic show!! been hearing this for awhile. hopefully can get invited next time, hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has been long time I did not visit Chin Swee Temple. Next time will visit Chin Swee Temple when visit Genting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i kinda miss genting it's been so long since i visited genting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Few of my friends are planning to go up Genting too this school holidays, will share your post with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful day trip! I have to say I miss going to Genting.

    ReplyDelete