Sunday, November 15, 2015

Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus

It's been a long while..
Since we received a beauty box...

This round....
We received a box..
From Swissbel,
Laboratoire Dematologique...

 I'm really thrilled to see...
Swissbel x Cosme mart..
Carefully chosen me..
As exclusive insiders to preview:

 "The Beauty Secret of Perfect Skin"
Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus.....

This moisturizing cream with vitamins,
Is made in Switzerland
It's hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic...

The function of this 'magic' cream..
Lifts;
Repairs;
Boost Radiance;
Tightens;
Moisturizes;
Smoothes...

Initial trying to apply on hand....
A tiny small amount of the cream..
Will does all the 'magic'!~

Ta da!
Immediate effect!!!
I feels my skin's much more smooth...
Look at the moisture it gave to my skin..
And immediate boost of radiance!~
Simply an amazing product!!!

For more information:
Kindly hop over to
www.swissbel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment