Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Scholastic Hello Kitty's Sticker Storybook

Hello Kitty is always my favourite character...
It's really very fun to read together,
With mummy's favourite character + mine favourite, too!~
Scholastic always understands kiddos,
And have wide variety of books,
For all children....

This girlie Hello Kitty book is really fun!~
Written by Rebecca Gomez,
It illustrates and tells me,
What Can We Play Today?

After we read the book,
We really can plan our own play date,
As what's Hello Kitty's father planned!~
Really feels like playing together with Hello Kitty!~
How cool that could be!!!~

Something extra to make me happy:
Stickers,
Colourful stickers,
Lots of colourful stickers!~
Making sure that...
Me and Hello Kitty have a very busy day!~



Total a superbly ideal book,
For Hello Kitty fan,
Like me:
Cre8tone's little princess!~

For more information on Scholastic Books,
Kindly visit Scholastic website,

------------------------------

Related posts:

10 comments:

  1. omg this is so cute!! i wish i have such books last time when i was a kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew has one of their sticker books. I find myself also enjoying it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Scholastic Hello Kitty Sticker book is so cute and fun to play with. I think I want to get 1 for myself also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... how adorbs..... Love it and I am sure your little princess must love it to bits.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice book, feel like going back to Sanrio Hello Kitty town hehe.
    nice stickers for kids to play stick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stickers. Would be a nice gift to give to kids, especially to those who are a huge Hello Kitty fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! i actually bought a minnie mouse storybook too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute i'm sure the little girl loves the book so much asking to read it everyday eh

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello kitty! i think this is very good for the kids, no matter if they are a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is so cute! I am not a girl anymore but I just wanna have this hahaha!

    ReplyDelete