Tuesday, February 16, 2016

3BSkin Enzyme Scrub

First time trying 3BSkin Product...
First time trying Enzyme Scrub...

Introducing...
3BSkin Fruitiful Cocoktail Basket...
Enzyme Scrube...

It smells fruity!~
As it contains bromelain obtained,
From pineapple..
A proteolytic enzyme,
Which dissolves dead cells...

Main function:
It dissolves dead cell...
It lifts away pore-clogging...
It create flawless complexion...

This gentle purifying granules,
Helps exfoliate skin...
And effectively lifts away pore-clogging impurities...
Dead skin cells and oil..
Creating smooth, soft and healthy looking skin..

Dual- action, purifying treatment decongests,
Detoxifies and refines revealing a polished,
Flawless complexion...

How to use:
I apply a generous layer to face, neck..
And in this case, my hand...
With fingertips,
After cleansing and toning...

Leave for 5 to 15 minutes..
Then gently scrub in circular motion,
With wet finger,
Followed by sponge off with warm water...

Ta Da!
Felt extra refreshing!~
Extra cleanse...
Extra fruity!~

For more information,
Hop over to www.3bskin.com
Or logon to their facebook at 3Bskin...

21 comments:

  1. Never tried this before. Looks like a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried something fruity like this before. Would like to try the scent since it Seems good for the skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enzyme scrub seems like an interesting product! I use scrub once a week to remove dead skin cells

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for a scrub. The result is instant that lead me wish to buy one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I heard about this brand a lot now. It really work wonder to your skin. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard about this brand before. but it seems not bad huh. will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have heard of the brand before but not tried it yet. Am happy to read that you are satisfied with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow nice tube size, easy for travel use.
    this brand I no try yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like to use, not sure if suitable for my skin. sound so nice wanna try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a new brand, I think the enzyme scrub works for your skin. I have not try the product yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this product.. it smells just so amazing I want to use everyday... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting information. Doesn't really use beauty products but learning something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never try this brand before but seem not bad. Thanks for sharing this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3Bskin, unique name.. :) my hand needs to feel refresh too! throw one here :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how simple your review is! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like it has quite good effective as a enzyme scrub! Sound healthier scrub to choose =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder how good the product is. Cant wait to receive my parcel soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like everyone is trying it now. glad that it works for u.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is good to scrap off the dirt in our face including the dead skin. I in love with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been hearing so many good reviews about this brand, would like to try out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Being using this brand and I love it too!! Makes my skin feel refreshing and smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete