Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ballerina

Very highly recommended movie,
From me...
Especially I'm a ballerina-lover....

I know I know...
Everyone would have gone...
To watch Star Wars...
But as a cartoon lover,
Animation is always my first choice!~

The trailer said:
Dream big...
Believe in yourself..
And become a star...
Follow your heart...
And take the biggest leap of all...
Never give up your dream..

After watching the movie...
I have a different perspective....
In order for one's dream to come true,
She have to be with people,
Whom always believing in her dream,
No matter how crazy it is...

I personally think that:
Victor,
Is the key to her dream comes true!~

You have to have someone to catch you,
Every time you fall...

Just believing in yourself ain't enough...
You have to have someone..
To walk through the path,
Together with you!~
And if you found someone like that..
Congratulations!
Your dreams gonna come true,
Just the matter of time!~



No comments:

Post a Comment