Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Professor Uniforms for Primary girl

We went back Professor Uniforms..
Yes.. Again...
After seeing and touching...
And wearing it for real for my gor gor...
My parents decided to get uniform for me,
In Professor Uniform, too!~

I won't doubt about their quality...
Their girl sets,
Are equally as good as the boys'!

For my blue belt.....
It even comes with 'double protection'...
What I mean is....
If in case one of the button drops off...
I still can bucket up my belt nicely!~

Now...
I can 'hide' my extra money...
Inside the pocket with zip...
I won't drop it accidentally anymore..
No more clumsy me!
Thanks to Professor Uniforms..

I really like to wear their white shirt...
It's extra comfortable..
Compared to what I wore last year....
Which is non-professor uniform...

I think my friends are going to envy me...
To have very comfy uniform to wear..
During school reopening....

So,
Are you ready for schooling?

If you haven't get your uniform yet,
Hop over to Professor Uniforms,
And get your uniform now!~

No comments:

Post a Comment